In an increasingly globalized and competitive market, INCOSA’s management is fully aware that research and development are key aspects of strategy to be developed as differentiating factors, so it is therefore firmly committed to ensuring it has a major presence in R&D&i projects in all its fields of business.
INCOSA, headquartered on the Boecillo Technology Park and present on the León Technology Park, furthermore benefits from the business-based research and technology environment provided by the proximity of major technology centres specializing in such varied areas as car manufacturing, production processes and energy efficiency.
In line with this conviction, the R&D Department has been significantly reinforced through the recruitment of new technicians and the setting-up of :
Testifying to this improvement strategy, we have implemented an R&D&i Project Management System, as per the UNE 166002 Standard, certified by AENOR.
- An Internal Advisory Committee, made up of the company’s foremost innovators
- An Independent Advisory Committee, made up of leading figures from the world of research
Our R&D policy and our projects are endorsed and backed by both regional institutions (the Castilla y León Investment Agency, IMPIVA – The Valencia Institute of SMEs…) and by central government in the form of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade, the Centre for Industrial Technology Development (CDTI)…
We are currently conducting R&D projects in several fields, such as :
- Natural barriers against urban contamination
- Pathology and refurbishment of historical buildings
- Management of biomass resources
- Structural assessment through instrumentation (non-destructive testing)
- Use of aluminium dross as a product for improving concrete flooring
UNE ISO 9001
UNE ISO 14001