Integrated Project Management
Faced with a growing demand for specific services related to Project Management, INCOSA completes the project cycle by providing a bespoke solution, with the purpose being to ring-fence the objectives of the customer making the investment and render a highly-specialized service throughout the whole process. The aim is to provide proper risk management by implementing, in the event of deviations from the targets, the necessary corrective actions to ensure the project is delivered on time, within the agreed budget and according to the quality standards established.
In order to facilitate the implementation of these systems, INCOSA has developed proprietary know-how based on aspects of Executive and Control Management and Supervision, with powerful tools for cost control, planning and programming, as well as for traceability.
- Integrated Building Management - we act on the customer’s behalf before all the players in the building project by breaking the building project down into separate items.
- Contracting management – management, coordination and contracting of all the separate items of building work. Integral procurement management
- Project monitoring – the mandate at all times is to advise the customer on the most suitable solutions for mitigating risk through the supervision of the investment targets (costs, deadline and qualities).
- Maximum guaranteed price –the aim is to assume the risk on the total cost of the finished work.
- Delegated development – we assume the Developer’s duties and responsibilities.
- Project Development, Building and Financing –the risk of the development and financing is transferred to a Consortium-TJV of firms capable of bringing it to fruition.
- Rescuing Projects – we provide support for projects in progress that are in a critical situation and require urgent help, through the introduction of corrective actions
- Due Diligence – this task involves the detailed analysis of a property asset that is to be bought or sold.